Containers for solid hazardous materials - Waste and Recycling - Hazardous Waste
Bins for disposal of solid materials harmful to the environment such as cleaning rags and wipes, paints, granulates, binders for oil and chemical spills.
- Admissible as packaging in accordance with packing instruction P002 and derived for solid hazardous materials of packaging groups I, II and III. Additional equipment: none
- UN approval no.: 1H2W/X.../S../../.../TGM-....
- Approved for transport according to ADR
- Diverse uses, such as:
- Bins for materials (paint residues, waste, etc.)
- Containers and transport bins for used cleaning rags and wipes from various uses
- Bins for flammable materials and those harmful to the environment
- Binders for oil and chemical spills, granulates
- The bin is available for different hazard levels and UN-classifications, e.g. UN 3088 or UN 3175 (collection of paint cans in connection with firm absorbent fabric (e.g. fleece) and tightly closed bags)
- Patented lid with sealing system, light- and air-tight, particularly secure against leaks
- Simple locking system permits easy manual opening and closing
- Robust bin of HDPE (macromolecular low-pressure polyethylene)
- Individual colouration of the bin available upon request
- Opaque body and lid with various hot print and screen printing versions possible
- Translucent body for fill level control possible as well
- Easy transport by large, solid rubber wheels
- The wheels can be replaced quickly, which permits stacking after cleaning
- Extremely corrosion-resistant, shock-proof axle of hardened, tempered galvanised steel
- Ergonomic, asymmetric handle, 30mm diameter for optimum handling
- Integrated chip nest in the comb for taking up transponder chips facilitates customer-specific evaluation
- The current regulations must be observed in addition to this.