Continuous emissions monitoring for brick plants - Air and Climate
Process control and emissions monitoring in a brick plant is a challenge due to the high concentrations of HF. The HF is generated in the process and gas phase HF can reach 50 mg/m3 or more. To use an extractive system in this environment will demand a lot of maintanence.
The OPSIS DOAS system is different and provides brick plants with an accurate analyser that will operate with a minimum of maintanence. The OPSIS DOAS system is based on a non-contact method using an optical measurement path that can operate across the duct.
The optical light is transported in an optical fibre to the analyser and one analyser can operate several paths. A single OPSIS system will measure all relevant gas components such as NOx, SO2, CO, CO2, H2O, HCl, HF and others.
- No sampling required, non-contact measurement system
- Operates with a minimum of maintenance
- Best performance according to QAL 1 certification
- Longest calibration interval according to QAL 1 certification
- Low energy consumption
- Gas calibration only once per year
- Internationally approved
- Thousands of systems installed worldwide
- Serviced by highly skilled service network