Continuous emissions monitoring for cement industry - Construction & Construction Materials - Cement
Process control and emissions monitoring in cement plants, can be a challenge due to the dusty and corrosive environment. OPSIS provides an accurate system that will operate with high performance and a minimum of maintenance.
Based on a non-contact method, a single OPSIS system can measure all relevant gaseous compounds, such as NOx, SO2, CO, CO2, H2O, HCl, HF, NH3, CH4, and Hg.
The OPSIS system has been tested and approved by a number of international authorities, such as TÜV, U.S. EPA, and China EPA. The system meets the European directive for waste incinerators and is approved according to EN 15267.
OPSIS offers a comprehensive range of CEM solutions, including different methods, that provides the best technology to suit the user's requirements.
- Combines the benefits of UV/FTIR DOAS and TDL technology
- Best performance according to QAL 1 certification
- Longest calibration interval according to QAL 1 certification
- No sampling required, non-contact measurement system
- Operates with a minimum of maintenance
- Low energy consumption
- Gas calibration only once per year
- Internationally approved
- Thousands of systems installed worldwide
- Serviced by highly skilled service networ