Continuous emissions monitoring for mineral wool production - Mining - Minerals
Process control and emissions monitoring in a mineral wool plant is a challenge due to the presence of phenol and formaldehyde. To use an extractive system in this environment will demand a lot of maintenance. The OPSIS DOAS system is different and provides plants with an accurate analyser that will operate with a minimum of maintenance. The OPSIS DOAS system is based on a non-contact method using an optical measurement path that can operate across the duct.
The optical light is transported in an optical fibre to the analyser and one analyser can operate several paths.
A single OPSIS system will measure all relevant gas components such as phenol, formaldehyde, NOx, CO, CO2, NH3, and others.
- Combines the benefits of UV/FTIR DOAS and TDL technology
- Best performance according to QAL 1 certification
- Longest calibration interval according to QAL 1 certification
- No sampling required, non-contact measurement system
- Operates with a minimum of maintenance
- Gas calibration only once per year
- Low energy consumption
- Internationally approved
- Thousands of systems installed worldwide
- Serviced by highly skilled service network