Continuous emissions monitoring for power plants
OPSIS offers fully automated system solutions for continuous monitoring in power plants. The monitoring systems have been tested and approved by the German TÜV and the U.S. EPA among others, for the best performance and longest calibration interval.
The OPSIS system is designed for monitoring a range of stack emission pollutants simultaneously, such as nitrogen oxides (NOx), ammonia (NH3)/urea dosage, sulphur dioxide (SO2), carbon monoxide (CO), carbon dioxide (CO2), water vapour (H2O), and oxygen (O2).
The system includes software packages for data management, including data acquisition, validation and reporting. The software meets the EC regulation for reporting.
- High-performance, cross-stack monitoring
- Multi-gas and multi-path system
- Combines the benefits of UV, IR and TDL technology
- No sample required
- High-quality instruments for operation in harsh environment
- Operates with a minimum of maintenance
- Easily calibrated
- Internationally approved
- Complies with U.S. EPA Acid Rain regulations
- Serviced by highly skilled service network