Dragflow dredging equipments are widely used in underwater excavation and dredging activities. Dragflow pumps are design to work both in shallow seas, or fresh water areas, as well as in deep water applications. The unique design of dredging cutters allows Dragflow equipments to reach an exceptional solid concentration also in presence of very compact soil.
Thanks to the submersible pump technology Dragflow dredgers and dredging equipments have proven to be a reliable solution also in those projects where deep dredging is a must.
Excavation through dredging pumps is a technique which is often used to keep waterways navigable but also an efficient way to replenish sand on some public beaches, where too much sand has been lost because of coastal erosion.
Main dredging applications:
- Harbor dredging
- Cleaning marinas
- Reclaiming beaches
- Geotube and Geotextile projects
- Dam cleaning
- High depth dredging operation (up to 100m)
- High depth foundation work for bridges, piers or dock/wharves
- Trench clean out and back-fill in pipe-cable laying projects
- Recovery of sand not mined by primary dredge
- Contaminated area dredging