Efficiency measurement and ex-proof GPRS data transmission - Water and Wastewater - Water Monitoring and Testing
Application: Concrete pipe DN 1200. Part filled. Levels temporarily tending to zero. No power supply available. Ex Zone 1.
- Temporary Installation of a flow measurement system to investigate precipitation discharge and
- channel capacity utilisation
- Reliable detection of lowest levels during the night
- Automatic data transmission and error messages/remote maintenance via GPRS
- The portable flow measurement system PCM Pro with an Ex-proof GPRS data logger Type NivuLog Ex have been used.
- The built-in pressure measurement cell of the flow velocity sensor allows to detect the channel overflow.
- Using an additional air-ultrasonic sensor (LUS) ensures reliable measuring of even lowest discharge during the night.
- Highly efficient data compression as well as the particular transmission behaviour guarantee reliable data transmission despite massive channel walls and metal manhole covers.
- The NIVUS 'Device to Web' data portal allows direct access to the measurement system as well as to the connected sensors.