Electronic pressure measurement devices for food and beverage industry - Food and Beverage
Hygiene is as essential in the manufacture of foodstuffs, drinks and tobacco as in the production of pharmaceutical products. This is true not only for the production facilities but also for machinery and plant and in the latter case especially sensors, probes and measuring technology. The design and materials BD|SENSORS uses for their pressure and fill level measuring instruments fully meet the demands made by these markets globally.
- no blind pockets, cracks, edges
- material surfaces with low roughness depths
- pressure measuring instruments easy to fit or remove
- flush coupling components
- may be cleaned and steam sterilized in installed condition (CIP, SIP)
- stainless steel 1.4404 / 1.4435, Tantalum, Hastelloy
- surfaces polished extra smooth on request
- ultrapure pure ceramics (AL203 99.9%), polished
- elastomeric seals made of EPDM, FKM, etc.
- nominal pressures from 0 – 100 mbar to 40 bar, vacuum range,
- also symmetrical in measuring range ± 50 to ± 500 mbar
- hygienic process connections, e.g. Tri-Clamp, milk pipe screwed connection DIN 11864, Neumo-Connect, Varivent etc.
- intrinsically safe Ex type to ATEX, or IEC-Ex
- foodstuffs compliant transfer fluids
- various analog and digital output signals
- process transmitter adjustable via HART communication
- Protection classes IP65 to IP69K