Emissions Monitoring for Power Plants - Energy
Opsis offers fully automated system solutions for continuous monitoring in power plants. The monitoring systems have been approved by the German TÜV and the U.S. EPA among others.
Most popular related searches
The Opsis system is designed for monitoring a rang...
The Opsis system is designed for monitoring a range of stack emission pollutants simultaneously, such as
- Ammonia (NH3)/urea dosage
- Sulphur dioxide (SO2)
- Carbon monoxide (CO)
- Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Water vapour (H2O)
- Oxygen (O2)
- High-performance, cross-stack monitoring
- Multi-gas and multi-path system
- Combines the benefits of UV, FTIR and TDL technology
- No sample required
- High-quality instruments for operation in harsh environment
- Operates with a minimum of maintenance
- Easily calibrated
- Internationally approved
- Complies with U.S. EPA Acid Rain regulations
- Serviced by highly skilled service network
- Approved according to EN15267
The system includes software packages for data management, including data acquisition, validation and reporting. The software meets the EC regulation for reporting.