Emissions Monitoring for Sulphuric Acid Production - Chemical & Pharmaceuticals
Opsis offers complete system packages for on-line measurements in sulphuric acid plants. A system may be used in order to increase plant efficiency as well as monitoring the emissions.
- High-performance, cross-stack monitoring
- Can withstand the corrosive environment
- No sample lines required
- Combines the benefits of UV, FTIR and TDL technology
- Can measure SO3
- Multi-gas and multi-path system
- Fast response
- Operates with a minimum of maintenance
- Easily calibrated
- Comprehensive after-sales support
- Approved according to EN15267
Opsis offers complete software packages for data handling, including data acquisition, validation and reporting. The software meets the EC regulation for reporting.
The monitoring systems have been tested and approved by the German TÜV and the U.S. EPA among others.