Emissions monitoring for waste incineration - Energy - Waste to Energy
Process control and emission monitoring in a waste to energy plant is a challenge. A large number of gaseous components need to be measured with high accuracy. Almost 100% uptime is required and the monitoring system needs to be easy to maintain and fast to calibrate.
The OPSIS system is tested and approved to have the best performance and longest calibration intervals, and provides the waste to energy plant with an accurate analyser that will operate with a minimum of maintenance.
The OPSIS solution has low cost of ownership based on few moving parts, the long intervals between calibrations, easy operation and low energy consumption.
A single OPSIS system will measure all relevant gas components such as nitrogen oxides (NOx), sulphur dioxide (SO2), carbon monoxide (CO), carbon dioxide (CO2), water vapour (H2O), hydrogen chloride (HCl), hydrogen fluoride (HF), ammonia (NH3), methane (CH4), and mercury (Hg).
- Combines the benefits of UV/FTIR DOAS and TDL technology
- No sampling required, non-contact measurement system
- Operates with a minimum of maintenance
- Gas calibration only once or twice per year
- Low energy consumption
- Internationally approved
- Thousands of systems installed worldwide
- Serviced by highly skilled service network