Environmental solutions for the load transfer platforms (LTP) - Construction & Construction Materials
The GEOWEB system’s ability to effectively spread loads allows it to bridge and distribute loads to fewer pile cap columns, increasing the spacing between columns compared to traditional concrete pile cap systems. This reduction in pile cap columns significantly decreases costs on a project. When compared to geogrid solutions for minimizing columns, the GEOWEB® LTP system can be constructed with less expensive sand infill instead of aggregate/gravel. Deployment operations do not require low pressure earth moving equipment because of the GEOWEB system’s unique ability to support construction equipment loads immediately after infilling.
- High load distribution allows reduction in the number of piles/columns required and a reduction in overall cost.
- Reduces deflections with an overall reduced construction cross section when compared to traditional pile systems.
- Can be constructed with less expensive sand infill compared to geogrid solutions that demand aggregate/gravel.
- Can be placed without the need for low pressure earth moving equipment.
- Fast installation reduces construction cost and time line.
The GEOWEB LTP application for bridging columns in pile platforms is a patent-protected technology of Soiltec GmbH and is powered by Genuine GEOWEB cellular confinement.
- Limited State & Serviceability Analyses
- Complies with European Standards
- Backed by Accredited Research
- Data-Controlled In-Situ Testing