Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Equipment for Flue Gas Treatment
FRP products for Flue Gas Treatment industry(or FGD) includes scrubbers, condensers, humidifiers and stacks. Scrubbing system are responsible for controlling air pollution and fumigation functions through reducing particulates expelled from industrial systems and acid gases produced from industrial processes. All our scrubbers are constructed in FRP materials, with premium vinylester resin and anti abrasion agent or dual laminate(PVC-FRP) for the liner.
Scrubbers can be designed for wet or dry applications. Some typical applications of scrubbers as follows:
- Removing gas phase particles from metal, chemical and electronic industries
- Removing acid gases and fine particles from heating systems(boilers, furnaces, incinerators)
- Removing hydrochloric acid
Zhongyi uses filament winding and hand lay up technologies during the fabrication of scrubber, stack and stack liners. If a scrubber or stack to be fabricated in several pieces and bond together on site, the joint usually is butt & wrap type.
Designing and engineering of scrubbers and stacks is comply to ASTM 5364, ASME-RTP-1 and EN13121 standards. FEA is used to determine the dynamic loads of large scrubber and stack systems.
Zhongyi engineers and manufactures the following equipment for flue gas treatment industry:
- Scrubber, Condenser, Humidifier
- Duct work connecting to the quench outlet
- Tanks for mixing, neutralization, storage and treatment
- Circulation water piping
- Ladders and handrails fitting the scrubber and stack
- Wet electrostatic precipitator
- Stacks and chimneys
- Absorber shells and covers