Filtration systems & solutions for wastewater treatment industry - Water and Wastewater - Water Treatment
The removal of contaminants from untreated water has become a leading issue, due to environmental concerns and the threat of future water shortage. An effective purification process is necessary to eliminate organic, chemical or other debris to meet stringent regulations for drinking water, as well as for the chemical, industrial, pharmaceutical and science markets.
Supported by a strong research and development team, the technical expertise and capability of Porvair Filtration Group ensures we are at the forefront of clean water filter technology, enabling us to deliver cost effective, reliable clean water solutions tailored to our customers requirements.
We have an exciting range of diffused aeration products for the treatment of both industrial and municipal effluent. Aeration is an effective method for breaking down the organic components of effluents. Sewage aeration systems have two functions:
- To provide oxygen to feed the oxygen breathing aerobic bacteria that decomposes organic matter.
- To stir the effluent to ensure that it is homogeneous for efficient oxygenation.
Our diffused aeration products have been designed to optimise these functions and provide:
- easy fitting into new installations
- easy retrofitting into existing installations
- high oxygen transfer efficiency
- low operating costs
- low maintenance costs