Filtration technology for Wastewater treatment industry - Water and Wastewater - Water Treatment
THE AQQA FILTRATION TECHNOLOGY IS USED IN WASTEWATER TREATMENT TO: seperate the mixed liqour from the clear water phase in Membrane Bio Reactors (MBR). remove bacteria and virus from wastewater. remove particles (and attached organic and inorganic material) from any wastewater, thus reducing the freight of chemicals and the charges for the COD load (e.g. in Germany).
AQQA WILL WORK IN THESE WATERS:
- mixed liquor of Membrane Bio Reactors (MBR) with a MLSS of 1 to 20 g/l (typically 12 g/l) in municipal and industrial sewage treatment plants
- Run-Off from conventional sewage treatment plants - tertiary filtration
- Recycling of industrial wastewater that contains particles, which have to be removed for downstream processes
- Run-Off from Anaerobic treatment processes with a downstream MBR for the reduction of e.g. COD, NH4, nitrate
HOW DO YOU BENEFIT FROM USING AQQA IN WASTEWATER APPLICATIONS?
- new sandwich plate design with unique features (patent pending)
- highest output of all submerged ultrafiltration systems: many holes with defined size instead of few holes distributed on many square meters of membrane surface area
- possibility to 'overflux' the plates with up to 50 l/m2.h
- full backflush with 250 mbar and the membrane stays in place, no tearing at the welding edge
- straight plates with a defined gap of 7 mm can not plug
- plates can not touch each other and stick together