Flat-Plate Membranes for Industrial - Water and Wastewater - Water Treatment
Industrial wastewater’s need to treat and remove harmful contaminants prior to discharging into sewers, lakes and rivers. Today many industrial treatment systems are being challenged by the introduction of lower discharge requirements on phosphorous and nitrogen. FibrePlate is an ideal solution in meeting discharge requirements as it is a true UF membrane, easily rejecting contaminants, bacteria and viruses. Robust, flexible and compact, performance is assured over its design life. Utilising innovative dual membrane scouring, direct RAS feed and “Free-Flow” passages, new levels in membrane performance are achieved. FibrePlate, the inevitable evolution in membrane technology!
- Ability to meet current and future discharge regulations
- Wastewater reuse for direct and indirect applications
- Increasing plant capacity within an existing footprint
- Reducing operating costs within constrained budgets
- Flexible operations for optimised performance