Flow and analysis measurement for food industry - Food and Beverage - Food
Application: Pipe with 0.3 m diameter. Part filled. Pipe made of HDPE. Shift production. Heavy flow fluctuation. Low sedimentation.
Definition of Task
- The discharge from an industrial plant to a municipal channel is to be equipped with a measurement point due to monitoring and billing purposes. Volume measurement, pH measurement as well as a sampling point have to be integrated.
- Due to extreme flow dynamics even lowest volumes have to be detected accurately.
- The existing shaft shall be used for installation and control as well as maintenance works shall be carried out by one single person.
- Using the NIVUS Pipe Profiler (NPP) creates a high-accurate flow measurement which furthermore is able to reliably detect and to compensate sedimentation and obstructions.
- pH sensor and sampling point have been integrated into the measurement pipe.
- The elbow segment of the measurement pipe may be folded away for cleaning purposes.
- Cost-effective measurement from the top of the manhole.