Flow Measurement in 8 Cooling Water Intakes solution for Industry - Power Plants - Energy - Power Distribution
Application: 8 rectangular concrete channels, partially operating parallel. Dimensions between 2.0 x 2.0 m and 3.0 x 2.0 m (w x h). Permanently full filled at measurement spot. Surface water taken from large river. Control slide gates downstream.
- Flow Measurement for proof of cooling water withdrawal for responsible authorities
- Control of maximum permissible withdrawal volume at low water levels
- Detection of distribution of partial volumes
- All measurement places were equipped with flow measurements based on the transit time (time of flight) principle.
- Transmitters Type NivuFlow 650 and Type NIS-V300 wedge sensors were used.
- Each measurement spot was set up as double measurement path with both paths positioned in different heights within the rectangular channel.
- Reliable measurement