Flow measurement in large WWTP intake area for wastewater treatment plant - Water and Wastewater - Water Treatment
Application: Structured U profie made of concrete, 2.5 x 2.5 m (w x h) with dry weather channel. Partially filled. Very high discharge dynamics. Risk of sedimentation during nighttime.
- Detection of flow rate to WWTP
- Highest possible accuracy despite very high discharge dynamics featuring levels from 40 to 200 cm
- The measurement system Type NF 750 M3 with three CS2 flow velocity sensors has been used.
- The sensors have been installed on wedge supports due to the risk of sedimentation.
- A cable protection mounted directly on the sensor prevents damages through rat bites or similar.
- Easy programming thanks to internal channel shape presets
- Required accuracies are met thanks to the use of 3 velocity sensors
- High resolution of readings through 2 analog outputs with different scales for dry weather and rain weather