Flow Measurement instrumentation for digital air / gas, steam, water flow meters - Monitoring and Testing
For over 40 years Sierra has advanced our flow technology to offer customers around the globe the most cutting-edge thermal technology on the market. From heavy industrial to research and analytical applications, Sierra has a wide range of digital air flow meters and controllers with digital output protocols for easy network integration. Sierra offers digital gas flow meters and mass flow meters across two core technologies: Capillary Thermal, and Immersible Thermal. Buy a large selection our air flow meter solutions online, ships the next day!
High-Performance Digital Air Flow Meters for Those Who Demand Impeccable Quality
Our capillary thermal in line air flow meters are ideal for scientific applications with flows up to 1000 slpm like research, automotive, biopharm, aerospace, and manufacturing. Learn more about popular flow applications.
The SmartTrak series, our flagship capillary thermal line of in line digital air flow meters, includes:
- Mass flow rates up to 1000 slpm (nlpm); higher upon request
- Dial-A-Gas technology to easily switch between 10 pre-programmed gases
- Easy set-up and use with user-friendly navigation and software
- Inherently linear laminar flow element (LFE) design
- Standard accuracy: +/- 1.0% of full scale Repeatability: +/- 0.2% of full scale
Our immersible thermal inline and insertion flow meters offer precision measurement for heavy and light industrial applications like energy, natural gas measurement, oil & gas, general process control applications, and research. Our immersible thermal industrial mass flow meters range from our highest performance QuadraTherm inline air flow meter with accuracy +/- 0.75% of reading, to our more traditional, and also very accurate, 600 Series mass flow meters.
For increased field flexibility and precision, our QuadraTherm in line air flow meters offer:
- Capability to change pipe size (Dial-A-Pipe) in the field
- Field validation with easy in-situ calibration
- Lifetime warranty on patented, no drift DrySense sensor
- qMix gas mixing software to create and upload new gases to your meter when gas composition changes, all without sending the meter back to the factory for recalibration
For easy systems integration with our flow meters, we offer the following digital communications solutions: HART, Modbus RTU, Profibus DP and Foundation Fieldbus. View all of our digital communications solutions, which offer turnkey solutions for systems automation and control.