Flow Measurement instrumentation for digital flow meter air measurement solutions - Monitoring and Testing
Sierra's immersible thermal inline and insertion flow meters offer precision measurement for heavy and light industrial applications, such as energy, natural gas measurement, compressed air, oil & gas, general process control applications, and research.
Our industrial mass flow meters range from the highest performance QuadraTherm inline air flow meter with accuracy +/- 0.75% of reading, to our more traditional, and also very accurate, 600 Series mass flow meters.
For increased field flexibility and precision, our QuadraTherm immersible thermal meters offer:
- Capability to change pipe size (Dial-A-Pipe) in the field
- Field validation with easy in-situ calibration
- Lifetime warranty on patented, no drift DrySense sensor
- qMix gas mixing software to create and upload new gases to your meter when gas composition changes, all without sending the meter back to the factory for recalibration
For easy systems integration with our flow meters, we offer the following digital communications solutions HART, Modbus RTU, Profibus DP, and Foundation Fieldbus.
Our digital capillary thermal flow meters are ideal for scientific applications with flows up to 1000 slpm, such as research, automotive, biopharm, aerospace, and manufacturing. Find your inline air flow meter by flow application.
The SmartTrak series, our flagship capillary thermal line of inline digital air flow meters, includes:
- Mass flow rates up to 1000 slpm (nlpm); higher upon request
- Dial-A-Gas technology to easily switch between 10 pre-programmed gases
- Easy set-up and use with user-friendly navigation and software
- Inherently linear laminar flow element (LFE) design
- Standard accuracy: +/- 1.0% of full scale Repeatability: +/- 0.2% of full scale