Flow measurement on sluice for flowing waters - Water and Wastewater
Application: Rectangular channel 5 x 5 m. Part filled. Concrete lining. Flow in both directions possible.
- Measurement of feed and drain volumes in the system channel to sluice chambers
- High accuracy required to create a water balance of the channel system
- Proven and reliable low-maintenance measurement system
- The bidirectional NivuFlow NF650 flow measurement system was used.
- 3 measuring levels with 2 crossed paths each and the positions of the hemisphere sensors used as well as the evaluation of the individual velocity paths according to DIN EN ISO 748 ensure high accuracy.
- Reliable measurement with high accuracy
- Accepted by authorities since recording and evaluation of readings are based on international standards