Flowing Waters - Irrigation & Drainage Systems solutions for Irrigation Channel Flow Measurement - Water and Wastewater - Irrigation
Application: Trapezoid concrete channel 9.5 x 2.5 m (w x h). Partially filled. Very high volumes and velocities from time to time.
- Detection and control of the volumes removed for irrigation purposes
- Transmission of measurement data to center via existing network (Ethernet)
- Highly dynamic measurement required (flow velocities from 0 – 200 cm/s)
- The flow measurement system Type NivuFlow 650 has been used.
- The economically most cost-efficient solution was to use two measurement paths. Excellent accuracy has been achieved by calibrating the system under varying operating conditions.
- Reliable and stable measurement covering the entire flow range up to velocities higher than 2m/s
- Cost-efficient measurement even in large channel dimensions