Fugitive emissions monitoring on industrial sites - Environmental - Environmental Monitoring
With a meshing varying in thickness (from one to several tens stations) installed on an industrial site, the operator can then measure fugitive emissions from really low levels of concentration (close to human perception threshold) and thus enhance his operations and forecast the areas impacted by his emissions.
Measured values follow-up can hence be done directly from the site or remotely, giving a better management flexibility.
- Alarm triggering after threshold overrun on one particular location, or for a given pollutant => leak detection, overproduction, treatment failure, etc.
- Comparison between regular repeating events, with an accuracy of one minute => correlation between external events, etc.
- Forecasting of fence-line emissions, to communicate towards surroundings.
- Online and real-time monitoring of all the site in the world via one unique interface.
- Database build-up for modelling software