Identify Climate Change Risk - Environmental - Climate Change
Securing the future of your business is dependent on understanding the long-term implications of the changing environment in which you operate. There are an enormous amount of potential interactions between climate change and business which can be analysed on Our Ecosystem.
Extreme weather events, sea level rise, and changing weather patterns are obvious consequences of climate change which could affect the security of business locations, suppliers and customers. Long-term sustainability of products dependent on ecosystem services are threatened by climate change – Our Ecosystem can be used to map these vulnerabilities – critical for choosing locations for new business operations.
Access information from satellites and other data sources to build knowledge, manage risks and identify opportunities around the world.
Our Ecosystem (OE) provides a platform for building and sharing mission-critical data projects in many situations globally.
OE is delivered as a service that does not require specialist mapping software and expertise within your organisation, and includes the following features:
• Powerful querying of large raster datasets using Ecometrica’s proprietary LARX technology;
• Scalable cloud configuration giving you rapid access to Petabytes of spatial data;
• Access to Ecometrica and partner experts on remote sensing, data management and analysis;
• A data management framework that is tailored to the needs of ecosystem and land use sectors;
• Consultation during set-°©-up with Ecometrica’s in-°©-house experience in REDD projects;
• Easy to access and view satellite or other remote sensed data for your areas of interest;
• Customised interface for your internal / external users;
• Ability to control access to your data and project information;
• Centrally stored data means that your data is always up to date for all project partners.