Industrial peristaltic pumps for Sewage transfer & water treatment industry - Water and Wastewater - Water Treatment
The best reason for the use of Albin Pump Hose pumps in this industry is the low maintenance of the pump. The long hose life will provide much lower maintenance costs and repair time than with other pumps.
Albin Peristaltic Hose Pumps are ideally suited for many applications in water and wastewater treatment. Hose pump technology is very suitable for metering and injection. Our pumps can also handle abrasives and sludges found in municipal and industrial water treatment plants.
These types of pumps can be controlled via motor control from a variable frequency drive and come with many options from the type of hose/tube used for the application, no need for degassing valves, indefinite dry run capability, and no mechanical seals.
Typical applications for Albin pumps in Water and Wastewater are:
- Sodium Hypochlorite for disinfection
- Potassium Hydroxide also for disinfection
- Sodium Bisulfite for pH adjustments
- Dewatered Sludge
- Ferric Chloride and Alum injection for coagulation
- Sludge Clarifiers
- Sodium Hydroxide for pH control and cyanide removal
- Lime Slurry for corrosion control
- Powder Activated Carbon for odor control
- Anionic and cationic Polymer injection for phosphate removal and coagulation/filtration.
- Potassium Permanganate for oxidizing and disinfecting