Environmental engineering’s agency Colsen b.v. designs, specifies and executes building site direction of several kinds of wastewater treatment installations for industrial- and communal wastewater. These installations are designed to deal with the local climatological conditions and specific customer demands.
Project approach Colsen:
In collaboration with our customer we select the best available techniques for the project. The Environmental engineering’s agency Colsen b.v. generates a feasibility report containing a businessplan to arrive at the proper decision.
During the various phases of the project we can deliver:
- Executing the necessary investigations in the factory and implementing possible forthcoming adjustments
- Production of the necessary plans/specifications for the (waste)water treatment stages
- Generation of the required licenses and other governmental documentation.
- Foundations and argumenting subsidy applications
- Construction supervision
- Start-up of the (waste)water treatment installations
- Training of staff
During the project period Environmental engineering’s agency Colsen b.v. supports the customer in any way possible to fulfil the realisation of the wastewater treatment installation.
If the customer wishes to collaborate with us on the terms of a turn-key delivery we will deliver the total wastewater treatment installation via our International engineering’s agency Colsen International b.v.