Industrial - Water and Wastewater - Water Treatment
At Hydroflux we are passionate about supporting major construction projects through innovation and reliability. We have been designing and building water, wastewater and ground water treatment systems for major infrastructure projects for over 6o years through the Epco brand and have continued this with the Hydroflux name.
Hydroflux has supported most major tier one contractors in delivering fast and reliable water and waste treatment projects across Australia.
The Hydroflux Group of companies can provide cost effective, reliable and compliant systems for all your infrastructure water needs.
Hydroflux has proven experience in the design and construction of systems in the following applications:
- Construction water
- Permanent water treatment plants for contaminated ground waters
- Potable water supply
Hydroflux Industrial has extensive wastewater treatment experience in all types of meat and poultry processing facilities including slaughterhouses and further processing plants.
At Hydroflux Industrial, our engineers are fully conversant with the internal production processes of abattoirs and further processing plants and as such, we understand the sources of the wastewater. This enables us to design complete treatment plants that work efficiently, economically and consistently under all conditions.
Hydroflux has developed it’s own range of primary and secondary treatment technologies such as the HyDAF dissolved air flotation systems, HySMART sequential biological reactors (SBR), conventional activated sludge plants and covered anaerobic lagoons (CAL’s). Hydroflux also has experience in the design and construction of Advanced Water Treatment Plants (AWTP’s) which converts wastewater to a potable grade to enable reuse with the processing facility.
- Hydroflux utilises high quality rotary screens for the initial stage of gross solids removal
- The HyDAF system is designed with an augured base or hopper bottom with capacities up to 500 kL/hr.
- Biolocical processes such as the HySMART SBR are in operation at many meat and poultry processing facilities for removing organics and nutrients. Other Hydroflux biological technologies technologies include covered anaerobic lagoons, MBBR, MBR and activated sludge plants
- Hydroflux has installed many Screw Presses in meat and poultry processing facilities for dewatering primary sludge, biological sludge or a combination of the two.
Hydroflux Industrial has extensive experience in wastewater treatment for all types of dairies, including all aspects of plant design and construction of primary and biological processes and complete sludge management systems.
Hydroflux Industrial has extensive experience in wastewater treatment in all aspects of beverage production, including all types of plant design and construction of primary and biological processes and complete sludge management systems.
- Soft Drinks
Hydroflux Industrial has extensive experience in wastewater treatment from all manufacturing sectors, including all aspects of plant design and construction of primary and biological processes and complete sludge management systems.
- Pulp and Paper
- Oil Refineries
- Metal Processing
- Personal Care
Hydroflux Industrial has extensive experience in wastewater treatment from all types of power stations and substations, including all aspects of plant design and construction of primary and biological processes and complete sludge management systems.
- Power Stations
- Cooling Water
- Demineralised Water
Hydroflux industrial manufactures high quality wastewater treatment equipment for the aquaculture industry. We deliver small turneky water and wastewater solutions for a range of small to large scale aquaculture operations. This includes both the broodstock management and grow out farms as well as the processing facilities.
At Hydroflux Industrial our team of dedicated engineers and process experts have been delivering solutions for the aquaculture industry for over two decades. We are fully conversant with the harvesting and production processes of the aquaculture industry. This enables us to design complete treatment plants for both water and wastewater that work efficienctly, economically and consistently under all conditions.
Our team understand the suttle differences in production between the myriad of different aquatic species our clients produce.
We provide solutions which are tailored to the specific sensitivities and designed to protect our customers product from microbiological threats.
We also understand that many of our customers are located in some of the most pristine environments on our planet and that responsible water management practices are a core value of their business.
Some examples of our solutions within the hatcheries/farms include:
- FlooScreen high flow dual basket and rotary drum screens for seawater and fresahwater intake water systems
- Rotary drum screens for removal of hatchery waste solids in recirculating aquaculture systems (RAS) and on systems discharging to environmnetally sensitive receiving waters
- Nitrifying and Denitrifying FlooBED MBBR solutions to provide ultralow ammonia & nitrate levels in recirculating aquaculture systems and wastewater treatment plants
- HUBER Includes Screw Press for managing of hatchery waste solids
- HyPURE Multimedia (MMF), Ultrafiltration (UF) and Granula Activated Carbon of fresh make-up and RAS return water
- Ozone & UV Treatment of make-up and RAS return water
Some examples of our solutions within the processing facilities include:
- High efficiency rotary drum and in channel drum screens for gross solids removal
- Dissolved Air Flotation for low cost separation and recovery of primary proteins
- HySMART SBR and MENA Water MBR solutions for
- HyPURE MMF, UF and RO for high purity discharge requirements and water recycling
- HUBER Inclined Screw Press for managing of primary and secondary waste solids