Inspection of flow measuring equipment for hydraulic inspection
Definition of Task: Metrologic inspection of flow measuring equipment according to German self-control ordination (EKVO). Inspection of flow measurement at relevant discharge point according to German regulations.
Planning / Conception
- Gathering of information on flow measuring equipment prior to tendering
- Visual inspection of flow measuring equipment
- Inspection concept considering local conditions
- Definition of measurement points considering accessibility and hydraulic conditions
- Planning of work to be undertaken, selection of measuring systems and securing of stationary conditions
- Assessment of flow measurement place under operating conditions regarding hydraulic conditions and measurement range.
- Check-up of relevant dimensions.
- Inspection of transmission and recording of readings.
- Installation of comparative measurement system for flow verification.
- Comparative measurement utilising various operating conditions in order to detect the relative deviation.
- Documentation of inspection.
- Verification of data and plausibility
- Evaluation of discharge hydrograph during control measuring period
- Investigation of relative and absolute deviation from verification value
- Report on implementation of inspection: documentation of all applicable flow measuring equipment data as well as inspection methods and inspection results.
- Result: the relative deviation from check values of verified flow areas is within the limits of permissible errors.
- Two copies of inspection certificate.