Integrate best-in-class GHG accounting/reporting functions to existing systems - Environmental - Environmental Data and IT Systems
Our Impacts: Integrated (OI:I) plugs the world’s most advanced greenhouse gas (GHG) calculation engine into existing sustainability and EHS systems, and enables a wide range of reporting that complies with voluntary and mandatory schemes without any additional input. No matter what reporting boundaries you’ve set, even for a wide range of GRI indicators – OI:I enables full compliance.
No sustainability management system, either purchased or developed in-house, features an integrated GHG module that selects correct factors and calculates your emissions automatically, a team of expert analysts and developers who provide support and constantly update the database, and the peace of mind that comes with audit-ready outputs. With Our Impacts: Integrated, you can have all three!
The base factors and controls that support Our Impacts: Integrated have been independently assured by PwC as audit-ready, meaning that your reports will not require expensive pre-audit checks. This can save your company tens of thousands of pounds every year, and means that OI:I returns on investment within 12 months.
Advantages of Our Impacts: Integrated
- Enable existing systems to cope with all facets of voluntary and mandatory reporting
- Use independently assured factors database, controls and calcs – see PwC report
- Peace of mind with unlimited access to world’s most advanced and accurate GHG calculation engine
- All emission factors automatically updated by our experts so you don’t need to
- No need to buy a new enterprise system – OI:I plugs into your existing software
- No need to re-train staff who are doing data entry, or re-enter any existing data
- OI:I works with whatever reporting boundaries you’ve set for schemes such as CDP, GRI or GHG Protocol
- Option to use OI results interface to take advantage of audit ready functionality or embed results into existing systems
- Leverage existing in house IT/dev team to build in the functionality with our easy to use API
- Get support from our skilled dev and analyst teams