Ultrapure water is essential in the pharmaceutical industry as it provides a high purity solution free of biological contamination for use in medical products. Supplying these systems is market worth 714 million. There is a shift in the industry as manufacturers of low-cost generic drugs take advantage of the expiry of patents on blockbuster drugs. Water technology suppliers need to be able to supply a reliable system to fit the increasingly tightened budgets within the industry. Developing markets like India, Brazil and China are more attractive with outsourced manufacturing and government efforts to boost domestic production.
By Global Water Intelligence (GWI) based in Oxford, UNITED KINGDOM.
Drinking water can be produced from any natural sources like groundwater, lakes and rivers (surface waters) or seawater. Drinking water standards are set by the World Health organisation or by the European Union. Drinking water must be free of suspended solids, microorganisms and toxic chemicals. Mineral concentration recommendation vary from country to country but most of the minerals have a maximum concentration recommended to ensure safe, equilibrated and pleasant water to drink.
By Lenntech Water Treatment based in Delft, NETHERLANDS.
Safe and future-proof solution
• Salt – Water – Electricity, the only ingredients to produce Neuthox®
• No hazards for storing or using Salt – Water and Neuthox®
• BPR Article 95 listed, biocide product regulation
Chemical free solution
• Safe and toxic free handling
• No handling of hydrochloric acid or sodium chlorite
• No use of gloves, goggles, chemical resistant suit or respirator
• No requirement for gas detection type systems
Cost effective solution
• 4 pence per 10 m3 treated water.
• One DCW system handling both hot & cold installation, possible multiple injection
• Minimum service and maintenance cost
By Danish Clean Water A/S based in Sønderborg, DENMARK.
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you