based in Ann Arbor, MICHIGAN (USA)
The SDS Authoring and Generation module manages the creation, distribution, and
storage of Safety Data Sheets (SDSs).
Designed to meet increasingly stringent regulatory requirements of a number of jurisdictions both domestic and foreign, the module dramatically reduces the cost and liability associated with typical SDS management programs.
. By 2015, all SDS documents and labels must comply with the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) classification standards.
• Automatic flagging and documentation of first shipments, revised SDS, and no SDS within
• Masked complexity (with access to full detail)
• Protection of trade secrets by user-defined percent ranges, and the ability to hide
proprietary chemical information
• Cross referencing of business operating languages
• Ability to update multiple SDS simultaneously
SDS Authoring and Generation can be purchased as a standalone solution or as part of the Q EHS compliance software package.