Problem: When scale and hardened mud build up in oil well drill pipe, plugged drill heads are the usual result. This reduces efficiency and increases downtime. Traditional rattle-and-brush systems can leave some build-up behind and require a rinse operation to flush debris and drilling fluids.
By NLB Corp. based in Wixom, MICHIGAN (USA).
Pulp and paper industry is one of the largest industries in the world. This industry deals with lots of harmful chemicals. Ice blasting is a non-abrasive and chemical free cleaning process with negligible airborne which is the answer to a range of cleaning issues.
Applications for Coulson Ice Blast in the Pulp and paper industry sector:Ice:
- Cleans all piping, valves, floor gratings, walls and machine structures of chemical residues.
- Removes lime build-up from various walkways, stairs and tanks.
- Cleans caustic chemicals from storage tanks.
- Removes heavy petroleum lubricants from gear teeth.
- Removes dirt, lime, grease and oil from motor drives and bearings.
- Cleans a wide variety of residues including paper stock, bacterial growth and printing inks.
- Removed dirt, grease, oil, pulp residue from paper rollers
- Performed lead based paint abatement from steel beams and supports
By Coulson Ice Blast based in Port Alberni, BRITISH COLUMBIA (CANADA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you