Reducing the risk of infection transmission. In a world where high-density living in urban areas is increasing, and healthcare and the spreading of pandemics are among top concerns, the role of the cleaning industry is of great importance, though often underestimated.
By Industrie De Nora S.p.A. | De Nora Water Technologies based in Milan, ITALY.
For many decades now Körting gas scrubbing plants have distinguished themselves in diverse branches of industrial exploitation with great success. The principle components of these plants are the: The conversion of basic process engineering oparations for the exchanging of heat and materials such as cooling, physical and chemical absorption and dedusting permit separation and recovering of gaseous, liquid and solid materials from gases.
By Körting Hannover AG based in Hannover, GERMANY.
Applications for Coulson Ice Blast in the Rubber Industry sector:Ice:
- Compatible with Spring Vent Mold Technology, Puzzle Mold Technology, Die Cast Mold Technology and Mini Vent Mold Technology
- Compatible as a drop-in to existing robotic automated systems
- Cleans mold fouling, including the chemical reactions of sulfur, zinc oxide and residual rubber
- Cleans the tire bead surface to improve the seal on a wheel
- Cleans vents and micro valves of mold from residual rubber extrusion
- Cleans the fouling from the middle of tread patterns
- Cleans the tire mold to avoid tire surface irregularities and enhance product quality
- Cleans plates and tools to maximize mold life
Waste wood is a precious resource that is available in large volumes and may be used either for material recycling or energy production, depending on the quality grade. The rising cost of waste material disposal and a growing consciousness for the environment also contribute to the increasing importance of waste wood recycling. The term “waste wood” includes all woods and wood-based materials that have come to the end of their product lifespan and are thus considered waste.
By UNTHA Shredding Technology Gmbh based in Kuchl, AUSTRIA.
Indoor air quality has become as important as temperature and humidity when it comes to the preservation of valuable collections in modern metropolitan galleries, archives, libraries and museums. From the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art to Philadelphia’s Barnes Foundation, designers have used air cleaning technology from Dynamic Air Quality Solutions to provide clean, contaminant-free air to some of the most valuable collections in the world. Coast to coast and around the world, Dynamic has successfully removed airborne contaminants from indoor air as well as outdoor ventilation air at needs of museums, art galleries, visual and performing arts centers, aquariums, and maritime centers.
By Dynamic Air Quality Solutions based in Princeton, NEW JERSEY (USA).
To maintain a healthy city all the walkways, sideways, sewages, water reservoirs are need to be cleaned on a regular interval. Coulson Ice blast is a cost effective solution of the cleaning issues. It has the low operating cost than any other cleaning technology. Ice blasting is a non-abrasive and chemical free cleaning process with negligible airborne which uses only 33 USG/hr of water.
Applications for Coulson Ice Blast in the Municipality sector:Ice
- Sidewalk Cleaning
- Cleans Stained Concretes, Bricks
- Cleaning Sewage & Water Reservoirs
- Gum removal
- Degreasing and cleaning pump,motors and General Equipment
- Cleans Garage Trucks, Street Sweepers
- Removes Paint & Graffiti
- Cleaning Bitumen
- Degreasing and Cleaning of Tanks and Vessels
- Degreasing and Cleaning of tanks and Vessels
Applications for Coulson Ice Blast in the General Maintenance and Facilities sector:
- General & Production equipment
- Ceilings and walls
- Equipment degreasing
- Surface cleaning Before Painting
- Electric motor/ Boxes
- Control Panels
- Pipes, Hoses and fittings
- Cooling Fans
- Hydraulic Parts
- Sanding belts
- Injection equipment
- Cleaning Molds
Applications for Coulson Ice Blast in the Aerospace sector:Ice
- Tow hitches
- Removing grease
- Removing oil
- Landing gear systems
- Engine bay covers and other components– can be cleaned rapidly without disassembly
- Brake dust and other soils and residues can be removed during restoration
- Overhaul and maintenance, creating dramatic savings in man-hours and hazardous materials
- Landing Gear
- Engine clean up
- Aircraft tools
- Anti-Corrosion coating (new aircraft only)
- Tarmac cleaning
- Cleaning ashes and fire damage
- Cleaning polymer’s
- Cleaning moulds
- Removing Paint
Airport operations lead to many different types of wastewater for example through general airport, hangar and logistics operations as well as refuelling and cleaning of the aircrafts. The effluent from the runways is contaminated with oils, lubricants, detergents and other chemicals.
By AWAS International GmbH based in Wilnsdorf, GERMANY.
In a cutting-edge sector, such as Pharma & Cosmetics production, the needs related to wastewater can be summarized as optimization of the whole water cycle management, controlling the costs and respecting the environment. Within the Health Care industry, water is commonly used in liquid, either as an ingredient in many formulations and also as a cleaning agent. The wastewater coming from these processes can offer opportunities for matter recovery and water reuse.
By EVALED-Evaporator based in Zoppola (PN), ITALY.
Applications of Coulson Ice Blast in the Marine Industry sector:Ice
- Anti-Fouling paint removal
- Engine bay cleaning in hard to reach places
- Buoy cleaning
- Barnacle cleaning
- Railings, balconies, gates
- Blistering fiberglass repair
- Sea water intake valves
- Cleaning tanker compartments
- Cleaning bilge
- General Barge/ Tug cleaning
- Anti-Fouling paint removal
- Rust removal to SP-10 standard
- Hull restoration
- Weld cleaning
- Boat Keels
- Steel yachts
Pulp and paper industry is one of the largest industries in the world. This industry deals with lots of harmful chemicals. Ice blasting is a non-abrasive and chemical free cleaning process with negligible airborne which is the answer to a range of cleaning issues.
Applications for Coulson Ice Blast in the Pulp and paper industry sector:Ice:
- Cleans all piping, valves, floor gratings, walls and machine structures of chemical residues.
- Removes lime build-up from various walkways, stairs and tanks.
- Cleans caustic chemicals from storage tanks.
- Removes heavy petroleum lubricants from gear teeth.
- Removes dirt, lime, grease and oil from motor drives and bearings.
- Cleans a wide variety of residues including paper stock, bacterial growth and printing inks.
- Removed dirt, grease, oil, pulp residue from paper rollers
- Performed lead based paint abatement from steel beams and supports
The mercerisation of cotton materials yields large quantities of weak caustic soda. Recovery of mercerising lye by means of our Körting evaporation technology developed specially for this process results in an immense saving of costs and a minimised impact on the environment. When combined with a specially co-ordinated lye cleaning system the result is a nearly 100% recovery of lye.
By Körting Hannover AG based in Hannover, GERMANY.
Applications of Coulson Ice Blast for Building Restoration and Remediation sector:
- Fire and Smoke Damage
- Water and Flood Damage
- Asbestos Removal
(Negligible Airborne @ 0.035 mg/m3)
- Mold Remediation
- Adhesive removal
- Reversal of corrosive contaminates
- Wood Resurfacing
- General cleaning
- Tank cleaning
- Tar removal
- Vintage aircraft cleaning
- Lead Paint abatement
Measurement and control is an essential element in the success of products in the consumer appliance industry. Precise temperature measurement in cooking equipment along with flow control in cleaning equipment are crucial to the proper functioning of different appliances. IST’s thin film platinum temperature sensors are ideal for the long term precise measurements required by many of these devices. They are also capable of measuring extremely high temperatures at which some appliances operate. IST’s flow sensors, with the ability to measure pressure differential and flow direction, are more than capable of meeting the needs of products in the appliance industry.
By Innovative Sensor Technology (IST) based in Las Vegas, NEVADA (USA).
We have developed washing techniques and technologies for the military industry in keeping with high military standards of safety and efficiency, using water jets and the sanding power of aluminum oxide. We are currently creating an anchor profile that will allow us to file a plating patent application for an exclusive, entirely automated surface treatment which prolongs engine life in extreme conditions. At IST Pure, we also manufacture washing tunnels for the complete cleaning of military vehicles and ballistic equipment to prepare for and return from missions.
By International Surface Technologies based in Laval, QUEBEC (CANADA).
Nowadays we can`t imagine our life without helpful gadgets and tools. In the past twenty years plumbing technology has dramatically advanced also. Sewer drain camera is an example of the advancement in the field of plumbing. A properly chosen camera will save you time, improve your image as a professional contractor and most importantly, increase your profit.
By Medit Inc. based in Winnipeg, MANITOBA (CANADA).
In waste water treatment systems our membranes are used with great success for the filtration of cleaning chemicals (surface treatment), for cell separation after biological processes, or for the recycling of paints and lacquers.
By atech innovations gmbh based in Gladbeck, GERMANY.
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you