Applications for Coulson Ice Blast in the Rubber Industry sector:Ice:
- Compatible with Spring Vent Mold Technology, Puzzle Mold Technology, Die Cast Mold Technology and Mini Vent Mold Technology
- Compatible as a drop-in to existing robotic automated systems
- Cleans mold fouling, including the chemical reactions of sulfur, zinc oxide and residual rubber
- Cleans the tire bead surface to improve the seal on a wheel
- Cleans vents and micro valves of mold from residual rubber extrusion
- Cleans the fouling from the middle of tread patterns
- Cleans the tire mold to avoid tire surface irregularities and enhance product quality
- Cleans plates and tools to maximize mold life
By Coulson Ice Blast based in Port Alberni, BRITISH COLUMBIA (CANADA).
Grinding & Deburring dusts are Unbreathable. Many industrial processes generate contaminants in the air in the form of dust and particles. Airborne dust and fine particulate can be hazardous to human health, and should be extracted before it reaches the worker`s breathing zone.? Typical sources of these pollutants arise from cutting, grinding using an angle grinder or die grinder, automated grinding machines, deburring work and many other abrasive processes. Robotic grinding machines generally create a large volume of particulate which can require more filtration media to handle increased dust loads. Whereas other applications such as deburring can create very fine submicron particles that require the use of a high efficiency HEPA filter to capture the fines.? Metal, composite, fiberglass and rubber dust can be extremely dangerous to inhale and can be associated with many different lung conditions and health problems. Diversitech offers a diverse range of dust collectors, extraction arms, filter cleaning machines and downdraft tables for your grinding dust filtration requirements.???
By Diversitech based in Montreal, QUEBEC (CANADA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you