- Boiler combustion control, O2 and CO
- DeNOx system, NH3 and NO
- Electrostatic precipitators (ESP), CO monitoring for explosion prevention
- Stack gas emissions, NH3, H2O, NO
- Coal silos, CO monitoring for explosion prevention and detection of smouldering fires (only in coal fired plants)
- Stack gas emission
- Coal silo, explosion prevention
By NEO Monitors AS based in Skedsmokorset, NORWAY.
Most large coal fired power plants and combustion processes are required to monitor CO, NO and NO2 (NOx), SO2 and possibly CO2; in addition the analyser has to be normalised to Standard conditions. For this application CODEL offers the five channel GCEM 40 series which uses Infrared absorption to measure these gases plus moisture, pressure and temperature. ...
By Codel International Ltd based in Bakewell, UNITED KINGDOM.
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you