coal fire detection Applications
Our range of safety analysers can offer early detection of fire / explosive conditions. From CO monitors for pulverising coal mills through to UV flame and smoke detectors installed on oil rigs and the cross-channel passenger shuttles, operated by Eurotunnel.
By Codel International Ltd based in Bakewell, UNITED KINGDOM.
Boreal possess an array of products for the power generation industry from emissions stack monitoring, boiler room monitoring, chloride leak detection, and ammonia slip in deNOX. Boreal’s products are tailor made for coal fired power plants, natural gas fired, and waste-to-energy. Whether gas detection is used for safety, process, or environmental reasons, Boreal has you covered.
By Boreal Laser Inc. based in Edmonton, ALBERTA (CANADA).
- Boiler combustion control, O2 and CO
- DeNOx system, NH3 and NO
- Electrostatic precipitators (ESP), CO monitoring for explosion prevention
- Stack gas emissions, NH3, H2O, NO
- Coal silos, CO monitoring for explosion prevention and detection of smouldering fires (only in coal fired plants)
- Stack gas emission
- Coal silo, explosion prevention
By NEO Monitors AS based in Skedsmokorset, NORWAY.
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you