combustible gas detection Applications
Flammable & combustible liquids are found in virtually every industrial plant. The quantities of these can vary from a few ounces in aerosol cans to several thousand gallons in bulk storage tanks. The principal hazard associated with storage is the accidental discharge or release of the flammable or combustible material into the surrounding area.
By Control Instruments Corporation based in Fairfield, NEW JERSEY (USA).
- Boiler combustion control, O2 and CO
- DeNOx system, NH3 and NO
- Electrostatic precipitators (ESP), CO monitoring for explosion prevention
- Stack gas emissions, NH3, H2O, NO
- Coal silos, CO monitoring for explosion prevention and detection of smouldering fires (only in coal fired plants)
- Stack gas emission
- Coal silo, explosion prevention
By NEO Monitors AS based in Skedsmokorset, NORWAY.
Axetris infrared sources are used in a variety of industrial applications: Combustible and Toxic Gas Detection, Refrigerant Monitoring, SF6 Monitoring, Fruit Ripening Monitoring, Flame Detection, Liquid Analysis using Attenuated Total Reflection ATR, Semiconductor Fabrication.
By Axetris Ag based in Kaegiswil, SWITZERLAND.
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you