Protea supplied a complete turn-key measuring system for multi-point sampling in a University combustion research laboratory. Utilising the latest in FTIR spectroscopy, atmosFIR, a complete cabinet system was supplied containing: atmosFIR FTIR Gas analyser, Sampling System Control Module (SSCM), Heated Stream Selection Module (HSSM), Temperature Control Module (TCM), 4 heated sample lines, 4 heated sample probes, Embedded PC controller.
By Protea Limited based in Middlewich, UNITED KINGDOM.
In most combustion process atmospheric nitrogen reacts with oxygen in high temperature conditions to produce nitrogen oxides (NOx). Total NOx production is the sum of nitrogen monoxide NO and nitrogen dioxide NO2. The emissions of these gases are controlled through setting of emission limit values (ELVs) for power plants.
By Gasmet Technologies Oy based in Helsinki, FINLAND.
- Boiler combustion control, O2 and CO
- DeNOx system, NH3 and NO
- Electrostatic precipitators (ESP), CO monitoring for explosion prevention
- Stack gas emissions, NH3, H2O, NO
- Coal silos, CO monitoring for explosion prevention and detection of smouldering fires (only in coal fired plants)
- Stack gas emission
- Coal silo, explosion prevention
By NEO Monitors AS based in Skedsmokorset, NORWAY.
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you