- Preheater exit, CO monitoring
- Electrostatic precipitators (ESP) after pre-heaters, CO monitoring for explosion prevention
- Coal silo, CO monitoring
- Exit of coal mill, dust filter, CO monitoring
- Stack gas emissions, HCl and HF
- Stack gas emissions
- Coal silo, explosion prevention
By NEO Monitors AS based in Skedsmokorset, NORWAY.
Dust can pose a particular hazard for people working in enclosed spaces such as in tunnel construction and deep mining. As the workers inhale, dust gets into their airways and can cause health problems. Poor visibility brings added exposure to risk. A reduction in the amount of dust generated also lengthens the service life of the machines. Therefore efficient dust control is particularly important in this industry.
By EmiControls based in Bolzano, ITALY.
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you