- Preheater exit, CO monitoring
- Electrostatic precipitators (ESP) after pre-heaters, CO monitoring for explosion prevention
- Coal silo, CO monitoring
- Exit of coal mill, dust filter, CO monitoring
- Stack gas emissions, HCl and HF
- Stack gas emissions
- Coal silo, explosion prevention
By NEO Monitors AS based in Skedsmokorset, NORWAY.
Demolition and construction projects release a combination of dust and bio-contaminants which are irritating and potentially harmful. The dust generated during these projects must be contained and captured. Depending on the risk assessment, HEPA air scrubbers can be used to purify air at a work area or negative pressure containment. HEPA negative air machines can be used to prevent the spread of dust and other contaminates to the outside area. The air filtration equipment, pressure monitors, and purifiers for bio-contaminants are briefly described below with interactive links to more detailed information.
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you