Copper granulate, recovered by the recycling process of copper wires and cables, has the potential to be a high value resource. However, even after the removal of impurities, polymers and ferrous from the granulate, it can still contain small amounts of lead, brass or aluminum – often up to three percent. TOMRA sorting technology removes the remaining pollutants efficiently and automatically from the copper granulate – with an especially high efficiency of lead removal.
Eldan Recycling has been active within cable recycling close to 60 years. What started with cable cutters, has expanded into including cable strippers, alligator shears and ACSR shears as well as machines and complete plants for processing of cables. Since copper and aluminium is 100% recyclable without loss of quality recycling of cable has always been a popular field.
1. high separation efficiency can reach 98%
2. easy to operate , very convenient
3. save labor , only need 1-2 workers to operate
4. price is cheap , economical and practical
5. it’s professional dry separation type , no need water
6. integration machine , simple and save space
7. Applications: Communication cables, Civilian wires, filament wires, all single-branch wires
Type Automatic type
Rotation speed 590r/min
Voltage 380V 50Hz
Applicable Scope All...
Previously, cable and wire materials were often lost in the treatment and sorting process, resulting in a financial loss due to the high proportion of copper they contain. TOMRA sorting technologies are capable of detecting these wires, transferring them to a metal product and then finally sorting them in a further step into a cable fraction of outstanding purity.