Timely, objective healthcare and pharmaceutical market data, forecasts and analysis for medical equipment design, supply chain and environmental compliance. For decades, EHS and sustainability professionals at IHS have served all kinds and sizes of organizations, worldwide. We pioneered the development of many sustainability information management solutions and continue to lead the way with new innovations.
The Q EHS Enterprise system is a fully integrated, Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) analytical platform that simplifies your corporation-wide EH&S information
management, increases workplace safety, and reduces risk exposure to regulatory citations.
Q EHS Enterprise can help you:
• Protect your employees’ health and safety in the workplace
• Reduce your risk exposure associated with noncompliance through improved
transparency of EHS management
• Improve the efficiency of your current EH&S information management
Q EHS Enterprise centralizes, tracks, and analyzes your EH&S data and practices across
all facilities to provide a reliable audit of your EH&S compliance status. The metrics and
graphs you retrieve from Q EHS Enterprise enable quick responses to compliance issues
and to other EH&S risks (operational, maintenance, safety, audit tasks, etc.).
Q EHS Enterprise is built on a foundation that incorporates your company’s
Offering comprehensive data and analyses from strategic planning through product lifecycle and supply chain management. For decades, EHS and sustainability professionals at IHS have served all kinds and sizes of organizations, worldwide. We pioneered the development of many sustainability information management solutions and continue to lead the way with new innovations.
For many organizations effective EHS and sustainability management are central components of strategic planning, resource management and regulatory compliance. IHS combines software, data and expertise into a comprehensive suite of sustainability management solutions to help you assess and respond to emerging issues, meet your company`s global compliance obligations and convert business risk to opportunity.
The Health & Safety Suite provides key tools for maintaining records, compiling
data and generating federal and state safety and health reports, including OSHA 300 and
potential exposure risks reports. Additionally, the suite monitors the subsequent costs
and activities for evaluating trends and tracking metrics to make well-informed business
Injury-illness Accident Tracking
Root Cause Analysis
The SDS Authoring and Generation module manages the creation, distribution, and
storage of Safety Data Sheets (SDSs).
Designed to meet increasingly stringent regulatory requirements of a number of jurisdictions both domestic and foreign, the module dramatically reduces the cost and liability associated with typical SDS management programs.
. By 2015, all SDS documents and labels must comply with the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) classification standards.
• Automatic flagging and documentation of first shipments, revised SDS, and no SDS within
• Masked complexity (with access to full detail)
• Protection of trade secrets by user-defined percent ranges, and the ability to hide
proprietary chemical information
• Cross referencing of business operating languages
• Ability to update multiple SDS simultaneously
SDS Authoring and Generation can be purchased as a standalone solution or as part of the Q EHS compliance software package.
Managing tasks associated with compliance (regulatory, ISO, customer, auditing) requires
tremendous oversight. Companies often become reactive to organizational incidents,
spending precious time and resources “managing” through a resolution rather than
proactively addressing issues before they become problems.
Q EHS Activity Management reverses the cycle with a comprehensive tool set to
improve processes related to tasks, audits, inspections, incidents, and spills. It provides a
means to rapidly assess and respond to operational, regulatory, maintenance, safety, audit
tasks, and ISO procedures.
These tools can run on browsers, tablets, and smart phones, giving you and your staff
With Q EHS Activity Management you will:
• Accelerate proactive responses to potential compliance issues
• Streamline the process of tracking EHS tasks and documenting non-conformance
• Standardize procedures and data across the organization
• Eliminate redundant activities
The Q EHS Environmental Reporting suite provides key tools for compliance with
environmental legislation pertaining to the management, storage, use release, and disposal
of hazardous materials.
The software was developed to produce a variety of practical reports
• Performance and compliance assessments
• Regulatory report submittals
• Metrics and trend analyses for facility, divisional, and corporate management
• On-site environmental incident occurrences
Q EHS Air - Q EHS Waste - Q EHS Water - Q EHS Hazardous Materials
Allow you to:
• Associate and roll up usage data to appropriate unit
- User-defined parameter
• Estimate expected and potential emissions from various sources
• Establish operating limits for automated checks and warning messages