HydroEater is a bioremediation product that was designed specifically to break down hydrocarbon polluted soil.
HydroEater not only breaks down the hydrocarbon polluted soil but it also activates the natural bacteria of the specific area to help with the bioremediation process. It restores the land faster to the original non-toxic state.
The OVT container is an innovative product and a highly effective tool for the preliminary testing of media/soils that have been impacted by a wide variety of volatile organic contaminants of concern (COC’s).
• No preparation or modification needed prior to use in field
• Air tight OVT lid has built in sealed sampling ports of varying sizes to accommodate different size OVA probes.
• Lids snap together so all samples from one well/boring can be easily grouped together.
• Reduced potential for injury to employees due to non-breakable material, lighter carrying weight and no sharp cutting edges as on aluminum foil boxes or use of razor knives;
• Lid is recyclable & container is made from an environmentally friendly biodegradable material (corn-based) ;
• Disposable container reduces potential for cross-contamination of samples (creating invalid data) due to washing and reusing mason jars from multiple sites;
• The OVT cell can be purchased on-line and shipped directly to your office or obtained at a local equipment rental location.
• Granted a USPTO patent and accepted by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection-BPSS as an Innovative Technology.
ENTACT holds alliance contracts or master service agreements with most of the major energy companies in the United States. These service agreements were awarded and are maintained based upon health and safety culture and metrics, competitive pricing, and depth of experience. Our experience includes environmental and geotechnical construction projects at active refineries, exploration and production sites, terminals, pipelines, and abandoned properties.
Compliance screening and testing is often carried out during the manufacturing phase of a product, and all the way through its disposal or recycling process. It ensures that products and materials meet specific standards or comply with international and local directives or regulations. These standards and regulations are introduced to ensure the quality and safety of a product, and to minimise or eliminate its negative impact on the environment and people. Examples of products or materials tested are: electrical and electronic equipment (for compliance with the Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directive), waste oils, soil (soil remediation depending on contents of toxic metals), children’s products (for compliance with Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008), etc.
Trivol 102 Regeneration is a natural based absorbent that will soak up all hydrocarbon spills on land. We have super charged our product with millions of microbes that speed up the biodegradation process.
Another special additive helps to naturally fertilize the soil to stimulate plant growth and further remediate the affected area. Trivol 102 Regeneration can be added to Trivol 101 Containment after it has been skimmed from water to dry ground.
Today bioremediation is successfully used as soil– and groundwater remediation technology. Many bioremediation systems, both in-situ as ex-situ techniques, usually result in considerable cost savings. Since the beginning of the 1980’s both in-situ and ex-situ bioremediation projects have been successfully completed worldwide through the use of preselected and adapted bacteria. QM Environmental Services supplies a range of microbial, bioactivator and nutrient products and gas delivery systems for the use in both aerobic and anaerobic bioremediation programs. Most common contaminants ranging from aliphatic hydrocarbons such as petroleum, lubrication oils, aromatic compounds like benzene and toluene to chlorinated solvents can be treated with these products.