explosive detection system Applications
Regulations prohibit facilities from discharging flammable or explosive wastes from their processes into the wastewater collection system. These wastes are not only a fire and explosion hazard but they can also effect the efficient and effective operation of the treatment facility. PrevEx Flammability analyzers are used to continuously monitor the waste stream for flammable gases and vapors. Their unique design and operating technology make them the ideal analyzers for the harsh conditions found in the sewer environment.
By Control Instruments Corporation based in Fairfield, NEW JERSEY (USA).
Illicit substances real-time detection with IONICON PTR-MS. PTR-MS combines all features that are needed for analyzing dangerous and illicit substances like explosives, chemical warfare agents (CWA), toxic industrial chemicals (TIC) and drugs.
By Ionicon Analytik Ges.m.b.H. based in Innsbruck, AUSTRIA.
- Boiler combustion control, O2 and CO
- DeNOx system, NH3 and NO
- Electrostatic precipitators (ESP), CO monitoring for explosion prevention
- Stack gas emissions, NH3, H2O, NO
- Coal silos, CO monitoring for explosion prevention and detection of smouldering fires (only in coal fired plants)
- Stack gas emission
- Coal silo, explosion prevention
By NEO Monitors AS based in Skedsmokorset, NORWAY.
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you