- Boiler combustion control, O2 and CO
- DeNOx system, NH3 and NO
- Electrostatic precipitators (ESP), CO monitoring for explosion prevention
- Stack gas emissions, NH3, H2O, NO
- Coal silos, CO monitoring for explosion prevention and detection of smouldering fires (only in coal fired plants)
- Stack gas emission
- Coal silo, explosion prevention
By NEO Monitors AS based in Skedsmokorset, NORWAY.
Semiconductor manufacturing facilities employ a number of hazardous gases in their production processes. Whenever these gases are stored, distributed or used in manufacturing processes, there exists the potential for a hazardous condition. The primary hazards associated with these gases include fire, explosion, and contamination resulting in product loss or unscheduled preventative maintenance. These gases must be continuously monitored to ensure the health and safety of employees, to protect property, as well...
By Control Instruments Corporation based in Fairfield, NEW JERSEY (USA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you