In the food and beverage industry, flooring systems must resist not only bacterial growth, but also corrosion caused by fats, acids and other by-products. These factors, combined with caustic and steam cleaning methods, pose dual threats to floors. In addition, repetitive physical abuse from forklifts demonstrates how these facilities are subject to many destructive forces.
By Sauereisen Inc. based in Pittsburgh, PENNSYLVANIA (USA).
The WPC and PPC industry is still relatively new but has developed a lot of its own equipment over the years. With the MAS Extruder line we offer a co-rotating conical extruder that can combine the typical two steps of the blending of dried wood or paper fibers with plastic and the extrusion to profile in a single machine. This integration results in a greater reduction in required floors pace as well as in energy consumption. For the preparation of wood and paper fibers as well as recycled plastic film, we also offer shredding, cleaning and granulating equipment.
By eFACTOR3 LLC based in Pineville, NORTH CAROLINA (USA).
Pulp and paper industry is one of the largest industries in the world. This industry deals with lots of harmful chemicals. Ice blasting is a non-abrasive and chemical free cleaning process with negligible airborne which is the answer to a range of cleaning issues.
Applications for Coulson Ice Blast in the Pulp and paper industry sector:Ice:
- Cleans all piping, valves, floor gratings, walls and machine structures of chemical residues.
- Removes lime build-up from various walkways, stairs and tanks.
- Cleans caustic chemicals from storage tanks.
- Removes heavy petroleum lubricants from gear teeth.
- Removes dirt, lime, grease and oil from motor drives and bearings.
- Cleans a wide variety of residues including paper stock, bacterial growth and printing inks.
- Removed dirt, grease, oil, pulp residue from paper rollers
- Performed lead based paint abatement from steel beams and supports
By Coulson Ice Blast based in Port Alberni, BRITISH COLUMBIA (CANADA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you