We research and develop specific solutions to increase the percentage of healthy food and its shelf life, reducing the impact of fungi, bacteria, mould and yeast, and to enhance process water savings.
By Industrie De Nora S.p.A. | De Nora Water Technologies based in Milan, ITALY.
To maintain a healthy city all the walkways, sideways, sewages, water reservoirs are need to be cleaned on a regular interval. Coulson Ice blast is a cost effective solution of the cleaning issues. It has the low operating cost than any other cleaning technology. Ice blasting is a non-abrasive and chemical free cleaning process with negligible airborne which uses only 33 USG/hr of water.
Applications for Coulson Ice Blast in the Municipality sector:Ice
- Sidewalk Cleaning
- Cleans Stained Concretes, Bricks
- Cleaning Sewage & Water Reservoirs
- Gum removal
- Degreasing and cleaning pump,motors and General Equipment
- Cleans Garage Trucks, Street Sweepers
- Removes Paint & Graffiti
- Cleaning Bitumen
- Degreasing and Cleaning of Tanks and Vessels
- Degreasing and Cleaning of tanks and Vessels
By Coulson Ice Blast based in Port Alberni, BRITISH COLUMBIA (CANADA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you