Engine manufacturers use Spectro Scientific oil analysis instruments to assist in engine testing during new product development, testing engines during manufacturing run-in, and for qualifying new lubricants. Engines include:
- Gasoline and diesel automobile engines
- Truck and other high speed diesel engines
- Medium speed diesel engines such as those used for locomotives, marine and power generation
- Extremely large low speed diesel engines for marine propulsion and power generation
- Motorcycle engines
- High performance race car engines
By Spectro Scientific based in Chelmsford, MASSACHUSETTS (USA).
With new innovations in the automotive industry, the need for accurate and robust measurement methods has become relevant. IST’s sensing solutions satisfy this need. Thin film platinum temperature sensors capable of measuring up to +1000°C provide precise measurement solutions for diesel engine applications. Additionally, thermal mass flow sensors are capable of monitoring vital fuel and engine systems in these harsh conditions. IST’s humidity sensors are also largely applicable in the control of cabin conditions.
By Innovative Sensor Technology (IST) based in Las Vegas, NEVADA (USA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you