No respirator required. No containment structures. Osha, epa, rcra & sspc compliance. Combine removal, containment and final packaging into a one-step process using Pentek’s complete lead paint abatement system. The fully integrated process reduces or eliminates the need for worker respiratory protection by reliably reducing hazardous dust emissions far below regulatory requirements.
By Pentek Inc. based in Coraopolis, PENNSYLVANIA (USA).
Containment and safety issues are a critical consideration when working on any mold remediation or abatement projects. Improperly contained, the dust and bio-contaminants released can, be very harmful for both on-site workers and occupants in neighboring areas. Exactly how you approach your containment and capture solutions will depend on the individual site’s risk assessment report. If you need help identifying solutions to the issues raised in the report, feel free to contact our customer service department and we can review your options together. In most cases, however, there are four common considerations that will be relevant: Meeting Containment and Air Change Requirements. Monitoring of Containment Pressure. Sterilization of Filtered Air. Removal of Odors, Mold Spores, VOC’s and other Airborne Bio-Contaminates.
By Omnitec Design, Inc. based in Mukilteo, WASHINGTON (USA).
Pulp and paper industry is one of the largest industries in the world. This industry deals with lots of harmful chemicals. Ice blasting is a non-abrasive and chemical free cleaning process with negligible airborne which is the answer to a range of cleaning issues.
Applications for Coulson Ice Blast in the Pulp and paper industry sector:Ice:
- Cleans all piping, valves, floor gratings, walls and machine structures of chemical residues.
- Removes lime build-up from various walkways, stairs and tanks.
- Cleans caustic chemicals from storage tanks.
- Removes heavy petroleum lubricants from gear teeth.
- Removes dirt, lime, grease and oil from motor drives and bearings.
- Cleans a wide variety of residues including paper stock, bacterial growth and printing inks.
- Removed dirt, grease, oil, pulp residue from paper rollers
- Performed lead based paint abatement from steel beams and supports
By Coulson Ice Blast based in Port Alberni, BRITISH COLUMBIA (CANADA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you